The School provides transport facility through school buses and vans with the safety and security of the students. Each bus is driven by a well-trained driver and has the presence of a care taker to escort the child.
AVAILABILITY OF TRANSPORT FACILITY
- The transport will be available depending on the number of students from any particular area. In case the school transport is not available, the parents will have to make their own arrangements.
- The transport fee is payable in advance.
- Partial or one way usage of school transport is not allowed. One month’s notice to the transport incharge is required for withdrawal of transport facility.
- Violation of any rule or code of conduct mentioned below may result in fine/debarment of the transport facility to the student.
ROUTES / BUS STOP / BUS TIMING
- The route is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is subject to change. No diversion/extension will be entertained on existing routes.
- The drivers are authorised to stop buses at designated stops only unless otherwise directed by the Bus Incharge.
- Regarding any change of bus stop, the Guardian must intimate the Transport in charge , one month in advance.
- The students should reach the respective bus stop ten minutes earlier than the stipulated time.
- Buses will not wait for the latecomers.
- Parents when they visit the school for any purpose will not be allowed to take their ward along with them, without prior intimation to the Class Teacher/Transport Incharge
GENERAL CONDUCT AND BEHAVIOUR
- Discarding of trash or food either inside or outside the bus is not permitted.
- Unruly behaviour like hitting or shouting is strictly prohibited.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to buses caused by their negligence and will be charged fine accordingly
- Courteous behaviour is expected at all times.